Different or Similar

What do you think?

Different or Similar

Postby Kates » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Does it matter to anyone what type of bullying it is or are they all the same to you?
Kates

Re: Different or Similar

Postby birdseye » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 am

To me bullying is bullying but I think we should seperate the types of bullying so you can decide what the punishment if any or the appropriate actions that need to be taken are. If its violent bullying I would think this should be on the forefront. We MUST stop the fighting in schools. Even if it has always happened we must make a change in our school to protect children from being bullied.
birdseye

Postby gogogo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 am

All bullying is the same. You are attacking someone that cannot defend themself and if you think that is ok then you are part of the problem.
gogogo

Postby material » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 am

Physical is the absolute worst. Anyone who has ever been attacked in their life knows that you never forget that for the rest of your life and it affects how you live from day to day.
material

Postby goldenH » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 am

Most of the time when you are being bullied it begins with verbal taunts and shifts into physical bullying once they arent getting the satisfaction of your reactions with just name calling. I think its all the same because you feel cornered and alone no matter what type you come across its just how severe each bully will take it that is the variable.
goldenH

Postby GearBoxJock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:52 pm

gogogo wrote :
> All bullying is the same. You are attacking someone that cannot defend
> themself and if you think that is ok then you are part of the problem.

Anytime there is a victim of bullying it should all be treated with the same seriousness
GearBoxJock

Postby Cubano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 pm

It all leads to the same feelings of despair and lonliness so each one is equally as bad.
Cubano

Postby CoyotesPX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 pm

gogogo wrote :
> All bullying is the same. You are attacking someone that cannot defend
> themself and if you think that is ok then you are part of the problem.

We can defend ourselves! All we have to do is refuse to back down anymore. Dont play the victim that your bully wants you too and stand up for yourself. The only difference in bullying is modern day bullying is on the computer and there are ways of protecting yourself but you have to act quickly or it will be too big to handle
CoyotesPX

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Cubano wrote :
> It all leads to the same feelings of despair and lonliness so each one is
> equally as bad.
I agree. Verbal and physical abuse traumatized anyone, just the same. Sure, some we can ignore, but others we can not. When it hurts so much you cant live a normal life, there is a problem... that's the abuse we need to stop.
MizCeeDub

Postby Brainiac » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 pm

I think you can ignore verbal but not physical so thats what makes verbal not as bad
Brainiac

Next

Return to Cyberbullying, Social Bullying, Physical Bullying, What is the worst?

Chat: Enter