Differences in bullying

What do you think?

Re: Differences in bullying

Postby StansGardner » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 am

I can't list all, but I think cyber bullying is the worst, because it can be anonymous and it can also embarrass and put you in the spotlight, in front hundreds of people at once.
StansGardner

Postby MizCeeDub » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 pm

I think both are bad, but in different ways. It all depends. Cyber bullying involves someone hiding behind a keyboard and screen. So, you can easily ignore that person, block, and report them. Face to face bullying is usually within the school and could potentially be harder to deal with. You see these people day in and day out, and the harassment doesn't stop at the school. It usually goes home with you. Your excluded from groups, school events become terrorizing, and never seems to end. There are ways to turn off social media. Furthermore, school bullying usually consists of these same people bullying on those very same social medias after school hours.
MizCeeDub

Postby Daretodream » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

I would think that emotional bullying would be worst. There are some things your mind can heal itself from, but emotional bullying that uses hateful words to put others down, is really hard to let go. Cyberbullying I think would be next, because it follows the same path as emotional bullying. The difference with these types of bullying is that, you can't "turn off' emotional bullying. Cyberbullying, regardless of the want or need, we are curious by nature and want to see what people are saying. We want to defend ourselves. But because most cyberbullying is done between people who may or may not know each other, it goes into more personal hate, words are forever immortalized in the www. Other people can join in and make it so much worse. Then physical bullying. Bruises heal. It may hurt like hell when it's happening, but eventually that bruise will heal and you'll eventually forget the fight, but words, are branded for life.
Daretodream

Postby AuroraCO » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

StansGardner wrote :
> I can't list all, but I think cyber bullying is the worst, because it can
> be anonymous and it can also embarrass and put you in the spotlight, in
> front hundreds of people at once.

I think the anonymous part is the hardest to deal with because people that you have no clue who they are saying horrible things and you have no face to direct your hurt toward
AuroraCO

Postby Class70 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Buzz66 wrote :
> I think cyber is the wost too because so many people can join in on your
> bullying like commenting to whatever its about or sending it to more people
> so it could impact you the most.
> Social is the next because no matter how much people dont want to admit it
> we all want to be accepted and when your peers are making you the outcast
> it can be really bad for you mental health and physical health too because
> you can be so worried you lose weight.
> Physical fighting is the least for me because I have been in fights and the
> are over very quick and once they are done you feel a lot better and you
> are glad that it is behind you. It makes you stronger in a way every time
> you fight.

Buzz makes a good point about people piggybacking on in the comment section. Its the whole well they did it first and I just contributed type of bullying.
Class70

Previous

Return to Cyberbullying, Social Bullying, Physical Bullying, What is the worst?

Chat: Enter