Differences in bullying

What do you think?

Differences in bullying

Postby WAITING » Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Can you explain the differences between each types of bullying and rank them in order from the worst?
WAITING

Re: Differences in bullying

Postby Serenity » Fri May 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Cyber is when you are on the net and I think it is the least( I am in my 30's though)

Social is at school or social functions and that is a little worse because you are embarrased in public

Physical bullying has to be the worst because you have pain on another level and the shame of having others know that you were physically violated can have a long lasting effect on your life.
Serenity

Postby GitRdun » Thu May 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Cyber is the worst because it can reach out to so many people and the bullying can come from people from all different ages and very harsh because they can get away with it more on the internet.
Physical would be a close second obviously because you can lose your life from someone abusing you.
Social is last because depending on where you live this can be either no big deal and you can find new friends or terrible because you are from a small town and cannot get out.
GitRdun

Postby Buzz66 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 pm

I think cyber is the wost too because so many people can join in on your bullying like commenting to whatever its about or sending it to more people so it could impact you the most.
Social is the next because no matter how much people dont want to admit it we all want to be accepted and when your peers are making you the outcast it can be really bad for you mental health and physical health too because you can be so worried you lose weight.
Physical fighting is the least for me because I have been in fights and the are over very quick and once they are done you feel a lot better and you are glad that it is behind you. It makes you stronger in a way every time you fight.
Buzz66

Postby Ww888wW » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 pm

I think they are all equally as bad because its someone that is maliciously trying to hurt someone to make them feel better about them.Hitting someone is jacked up though ao I guess physical is the worst kind
Ww888wW

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 am

Ww888wW wrote :
> I think they are all equally as bad because its someone that is maliciously
> trying to hurt someone to make them feel better about them.Hitting someone
> is jacked up though ao I guess physical is the worst kind

Absolutely. Anytime a child is treated maliciously they lose a piece of their innocence. Your parents raise you to believe everyone has to have manners and treat others nicely. When you bully a child often times they are very frightened because they arent aware that this could even happen. The absolute worst though is to see a child crying after they have been physically assaulted. Physical abuse is to me the most awful thing that a child can experience.
Paradox

Postby Alpha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

GitRdun wrote :
> Cyber is the worst because it can reach out to so many people and the
> bullying can come from people from all different ages and very harsh
> because they can get away with it more on the internet.
> Physical would be a close second obviously because you can lose your life
> from someone abusing you.
> Social is last because depending on where you live this can be either no
> big deal and you can find new friends or terrible because you are from a
> small town and cannot get out.

This is how I feel too. Cyber is becoming the new way kids are being bullied since schools are becoming more aware of schoolyard bullies.
Alpha

Postby Model8 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 am

Cyber has taken on a form that the policy makers dont understand. It is too easy to bully over the internet and something needs to be done. I dont know if they need to hire a young group of kids with the understanding of the web so they can help more but I do know what we have in place is not working
Model8

Postby Playbooks » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 pm

GitRdun wrote :
> Cyber is the worst because it can reach out to so many people and the
> bullying can come from people from all different ages and very harsh
> because they can get away with it more on the internet.
> Physical would be a close second obviously because you can lose your life
> from someone abusing you.
> Social is last because depending on where you live this can be either no
> big deal and you can find new friends or terrible because you are from a
> small town and cannot get out.

This is pretty much how I feel too
Playbooks

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 am

Check out ASK.FM.. There is a breeding ground of cyber bullying that is ridiculous. The posters are anonymous, so you have no clue who the bullying is coming from, making it harder on the victim. Their bully could be at their school, starring them in their face. Ive seen some of the stuff on there and it is disgusting. Its associated with Facebook and they won't do anything about it... Several suicides within the last few months alone..
MizCeeDub

Next

Return to Cyberbullying, Social Bullying, Physical Bullying, What is the worst?

Chat: Enter