Closing accounts

Has someone ever started a fake facebook using your name? How do you make it stop?

Re: Closing accounts

Postby kjordan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 pm

FAKEbook is full of drama. There is nothing real on it, and too much "if you love Jesus, like. If you feel he died for your sins comment, if you love the devil, keep scrolling". People only post the "good" stuff and of course make it bigger and better than it really is, or they use it for a personal rant! It is so fake, the comments, the posts, the "happy in love" pictures, ESPECIALLY when you know there love life and household is crap at the moment. I keep it JUST to see the drama when I'm bored, but you won't find me on there more than twice a week, if that! lol
kjordan

Postby duncanhinescakes » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Facebook is for the younger kids. Too much drama. Twitter is a lot of anons or hate and parody accounts. Hard to keep your sanity on either. Anyone heard of the new one, Vine? Scared to go look.
duncanhinescakes

Postby HorseLover » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Thats what I told my teenager when she was in a pissy mood for entire week because of drama on facebook. If it is going to cause you grief just delete the stupid thing but im old and dont know what im talking about ;)
HorseLover

Postby RunninRebs » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 am

When you close your accounts they lose business and they is the only thing that gets big businesses to change
RunninRebs

Previous

Return to Victim of a Fake Facebook

Chat: Enter