Twitter bullying

Has someone ever started a fake facebook using your name? How do you make it stop?

Re: Twitter bullying

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Very true.... the more they make, the less they care about their content. Its truly sad... ask.fm is HORRIBLE.... check it out sometime. Anyone asking you a question or commenting is kept completely anonymous!!! Talk about letting the "rape" word fly! Its so disgusting... and they are owned by face book who wont do anything about it.
MizCeeDub

Postby Toggle » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 am

Im really dsiturbed at the amount of content that twitter allows to be made public with absolutely no filter. How can a company get away with letting this type of stuff happen without any recourse?
Toggle

Postby SeahawksBaby » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm

You would be kicked out of establishments and fired from your jobs if some of the people on twitter said that stuff in public.They just say the meanest stuff on there and then never say who they are.
SeahawksBaby

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 am

They let their mouths spew ugly words and hide behind a screen and keyboard. People are miserable and take it out on others. I just dont understand why people feel just because its a social media site, they you are opeing yourself to vicious attacks. I should be allowed to create a social media account and NOT be harassed by someone. It's disgusting what some people say to others. Or when someone opens a hate account directed to one person or group. Just ticks me off!
MizCeeDub

Postby 11OldBlue11 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:18 pm

How do you even have the energy to hate someone that much after working and dealing with the stress of life. The only thing I can even think of is that they have to be so angry at their own life they project their hate on everyone else
11OldBlue11

Postby dontlikebullies » Tue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

It takes a lot of energy to argue with your spouse, let alone stalk and spew hateful words towards someone via social media. You have to be a very lonely, miserable person, in order to hurt someone else. A lot of time and energy is put in to stalk and hurt people via screen harassment.
dontlikebullies

Postby Life4fish » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am

I gave up my twitter because whenever you tried to be nice to someone you had about 50 people telling you that you were this or that and would not stop like I was an enemy for liking someone that they didnt like
Life4fish

Postby Nailene » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm

There are just so many lonely miserable people on twitter, that have nothing better to do in their entire life, but to start stuff with random people and piss them off. Really makes me mad!
Nailene

Postby Daretodream » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I really hate to see the hate on twitter, the spewing words that are said to people and the mean things peoples brains conjure up and throw at others, without even knowing the other person! It becomes so mundane i just don'[t go on anymore. It just gets too personal!
Daretodream

Postby CarbonCutout » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Twitter doesnt care about bullying which is why it happens nonstop
CarbonCutout

PreviousNext

Return to Victim of a Fake Facebook

Chat: Enter