Is running bad?

Feel free to post anything in this area you wish to discuss and share with your fellow BullyVille community.

Is running bad?

Postby mirror7 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

If you have a problem with a bully at school is it bad to run from them? Why?
mirror7

Re: Is running bad?

Postby wrinkle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 am

Its not bad if they are trying to beat you up. Running from violence is not a bad thing so you should never feel ashamed from running. When the problems are not physical in my opinion I dont think you should run. When being confronted verbally it is better to stand up to your bully and not be silent. Putting your foot down sometimes will shock the bully because they think you are a target that wont defend themself. You might even get lucky and only have to defend yourself once because bullies dont like to be challenged.
wrinkle

Postby brickhouse » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 am

I dont believe in running unless my life is in danger. I have been beat up before and if I need to I will get beat up again until I prove that I will never back down so stay away from me unless you are looking for trouble because im not afraid of anyone.
brickhouse

Postby irishclover » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

Facing your fears will allow you to grow. Overcoming your obstacles gives you confidence.
irishclover

Postby Browns32 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Do you mean literally running away from someone? That I have no problem with at all if someone is chasing you by all means get your butt in gear and get away. If you mean metaphorically like anytime you face an issue and you turn from it out of fear then yes that is a very big problem. You cannot expect to have everything be perfect all the time and when you run into a road block the best thing to do is hit it head on. Dont avoid certain things or you will develop a cowardly sense of life and people will walk all over you because that is the vibe you are putting out. When you respect yourself then others will too.
Browns32

Postby NoseBleedSection » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 pm

mirror7 wrote :
> If you have a problem with a bully at school is it bad to run from them?
> Why?

Yes, you are giving them what they want, your fear. Stand up to them and take whatever crap they want to give you and look them right in the eyes. The longer you wait to make your stand the harder it will be because your bully knows that you are afraid of them. End it right away and whatever happens will be worth it.
NoseBleedSection

Postby Soup4U » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 pm

mirror7 wrote :
> If you have a problem with a bully at school is it bad to run from them?
> Why?

No, if you are being chased and running from a potential assault you should not feel ashamed for running.
Soup4U

Postby puffs » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am

I ran away from every fight as a kid and I am just fine now as an adult. Running doesn't make you a bad person or a wussy or whatever else you think it makes you. Running definitely keeps you safe and I dont know why you have to fight anyone.
puffs

Postby Peeker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 pm

NEVER dont ever feel ashamed because you run away from being beat up by a bully
Peeker

Postby StuntGirl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm

wrinkle wrote :
> Its not bad if they are trying to beat you up. Running from violence is not
> a bad thing so you should never feel ashamed from running. When the
> problems are not physical in my opinion I dont think you should run. When
> being confronted verbally it is better to stand up to your bully and not be