Explain your worst day

Feel free to post anything in this area you wish to discuss and share with your fellow BullyVille community.

Explain your worst day

Postby walkins » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 am

When you were in school and had a problem with bullies is there one day that sticks out in your mind that was your worst day for getting bullied? Explain.
walkins

Re: Explain your worst day

Postby Crispix » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

I will share my story,

When I was in 7th grade I remember having a brand new Denver Broncos tshirt that I had gotten for my birthday and I wanted to wear it at school to show off. The first bell didnt even ring yet and I was already getting made fun of. I had a overbite before I had it corrected and there was a bronco on the tshirt that everyone was saying it was me. I was so embarrassed but that was just before school started. This continued in every class all day since people were talking about it and when they saw the shirt I could watch their eyes go back in forth from my face to my shirt and then laugh. In passing period I could see people pointing and saying there it is go look and tell me its not exactly him. I felt like the entire school was against me and I wanted to crawl into a dark hole. Toward the end of the day I would either cross my arms in front of my shirt or put my back pack on my front so they couldnt see it. After that day people would call me bronco and buck teeth bronco. I cried several times to the point where my parents got me into the ortho to get my teeth corrected. That was one of the worst days of my entire life and it carried over into the next two grades but my teeth are fixed now and that is in my past. I am a survivor and I am proud.
Crispix

Postby JMann » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Kids can be total punks sometimes man as you are well aware of im sure. Im a bronco fan too and I had to drop a line to you when I read your story. I wish I would have grown up with you so I could have had your back, best wishes.
JMann

Postby Klutter » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

Now who has the last laugh when you have the best QB in the league Peyton Manning! You know that kids are jerks when they are in school and you know you didnt deserve to be treated that way. I bet that it made you a much stronger adult because you can take anything and keep going.
Klutter

Postby Morris » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Now you got Peyton Manning to cheer for this year so wear that sweater with pride buddy
Morris

Postby WhaleWhatcher » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Heck yeah Peyton just helped you beat the Steelers so stick with your team this year no matter what!
WhaleWhatcher

Postby OakTree7 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 am

It was hard to be a Bronco fan in the first quarter on Monday night....3 picks in one quarter ouch
OakTree7

Postby finner » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 am

I remember being bullied on a day at school that was supposed to be fun.It was hat day so you could wear any hat that you wanted. I wanted to have fun so instead of wearing a baseball hat I decided it would be fun to wear a big funky hat with a bunch of colors and bells just to have fun. That day at school was anything but fun. I was called stupid in every class and sometimes the teacher would join in the fun. Since there was bells on the hat people would grab my head from behind me and shake my head and laugh at me while I would have to put it back on straight again. I wanted to keep it on just to prove to them they werent bothering me but by my last period of the day I shoved it in my backpack because I was tired of the bullying. It didnt stop though. Now kids started attacking me that I put my hat away saying that I knew I looked stupid so I was trying to hide now. I just couldnt win that day and all I wanted to do was have some fun and it was one of the worst days of my life because every kid that I thought was cool called me stupid that day.
finner

Postby Walter » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 am

Its okay finner they were just jealous that you were getting more attention then they were!
Walter

Postby Otis08 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:39 pm

You are awesome!
Otis08

Next

Return to General - Off-topic Community Forum

Chat: Enter