School change

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Re: School change

Postby treasured » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:17 pm

mirror7 wrote :
> One of my best friends growing up was bullied so badly that he actually
> dropped out. I remember he had a good job at the time for his age so he
> thought he would be ok but he was in 10th grade and decided to drop out cuz
> he didnt want to be beaten up anymore. I wasnt big so I couldnt help but I
> didnt blame him. At least once a week he was punched in the face and
> reduced to tears in front of his friends and he couldnt take it anymore. I
> felt so bad that I couldnt help him and I never forgot about him.

I dont blame him for wanting to drop out too. Who wants to get punched everyday and reduced to tears. Someone should have stepped in and protected him.
treasured

Postby PlanB » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

This is why we need to make bullying punishments more harsh. If a kid is bullied so much he wants to give up their education to escape it then we have a huge problem in the system. Not all kids are innocent. The ones who put on a smile for the adults and turn into little demons when its only kids are the ones who need to be dealt with. Just because they come from good families doesnt mean that they are good people they are hiding behind the cover of their family. These kids say to their friends they will never expect its me. Little monsters
PlanB

Postby ABC123Petey » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 am

That would be the absolute last resort I would make for my child.
ABC123Petey

Postby MizCeeDub » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 am

My mom changed me so many times in schools, not from bullying but because we moved a lot, so, ive never experienced this. but being the new girl, I was always outed and bullied.
MizCeeDub

Postby harlemshake22 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:24 am

I think changing schools is an option, but should be used as a last resort option.
harlemshake22

Postby pinkiejay » Mon May 06, 2013 11:50 am

im an army brat, so we changed schools a lot. Never change your kids school for being bullied. It sucks being the new kid. Never make any friends and you are always teased if your different.
pinkiejay

Postby LindyLou » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Changing schools can be a good thing, but it can also backfire on you and make you more susceptible to more teasing and bullying.
LindyLou

Postby samsungKID » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 am

My little sister had to change schools because her bullies would tease her because she wore dental head-gear.
samsungKID

Postby duncanhinescakes » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

samsungKID wrote :
> My little sister had to change schools because her bullies would tease her
> because she wore dental head-gear.

Im so sorry about that. You would think with today's technology they would be able to find her something else instead of head gear. I thought they did away with that stuff in the late 80's. I am sorry that there were bullies that made your sister have to change schools. That is horrible. Least when she is done, she will have a beautiful smile and all those meanies can kiss her behind as she smiles gorgeously and walks away!
duncanhinescakes

Postby TalkNAboutLove2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 am

Clearly this is the absolute last option, but maybe the best option for certain bullying victims.
TalkNAboutLove2

PreviousNext

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter