Late notes

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Late notes

Postby cherryred » Wed May 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Once I had a problem with a boy trying to pick a fight with me every day between 4th and 5th period. I knew that if I left my 4th period class we would bump into each other along the route and he would either push me and humilate me or call me names like little scaredy cat and wimp. I explained to my 4th period teacher that this was going on but I didnt want her to approach him because he would just find another way to get after me. Instead I asked my teacher if I could remain in her class in the passing period and once the bell would ring she would give me a late slip that would get my out of being tardy to my next class. This prevented him from ever seeing me throughout the day and kept me from getting into trouble with my next teacher too. I would try this if you have a problem similar to mine because teachers will not let that happen to you if you confide in them.
cherryred

Re: Late notes

Postby CHRIS » Thu May 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Thats a very clever way to avoid confrontation and keeping it hush from everyone else at the same time I like it.
CHRIS

Postby crush88 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I had a teacher in school that would do this for me because I had a problem with a few kids and so she would let me wait until the bell would ring. Teachers will help you if you ask them to but you cant expect them to know what is going on at all times so speak up and you will get what you need.
crush88

Postby Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 pm

I had a permanent hall pass because I was student aid for the vice principal so I could go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted and if you are having bullying problems being an aid will get you a lot of credit from the teachers and they will support you if you need it.
Sheep

Postby fallout » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Sheep wrote :
> I had a permanent hall pass because I was student aid for the vice
> principal so I could go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted and if you are
> having bullying problems being an aid will get you a lot of credit from the
> teachers and they will support you if you need it.

Oh sweet that means you could walk around with any of your friends and they wouldnt get into trouble either.
fallout

Postby cannonball » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Before doing this I would let the teacher know that you are always bringing in a late slip to their class for so that dont ask you in front of the class and blow your cover.
cannonball

Postby RubberMan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm

I heard now that if you need a long term note you can get a badge that allows you to have kind of a never expiring hall pass. This would work perfect if you were trying to avoid a bully.
RubberMan

Postby PuddingPop » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 pm

The teacher that is writing you notes should follow behind you to your next class and when the bully comes to bother you just marches him straight to the front office to suspend him from bullying.
PuddingPop

Postby ShineOn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Agreed, It sounds like the teacher should try to solve the problem instead of putting a band aid on it.
ShineOn

Postby gleek » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:57 pm

If the student didnt want to make it bigger than it already is then they probably wouldnt want to have the teacher confront them just keep getting the notes
gleek

Next

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter