Offer friendship

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Re: Offer friendship

Postby Soon2B » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

guarana wrote :
> It takes a very brave person to do this, do you think you can do it?
>
> You will only know if you try!

Say it loud girl!
Soon2B

Postby WarriorGirl97 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:20 am

sometimes if you try that it works sadly any time ive tryed it. :( it didnt work :(
WarriorGirl97

Postby tedhanson34 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 am

Allot of times bullies won't befriend you unless you have something they can utilize. So the question is...
What do you have the Bullies of the world want (to become their friend?) Smarts, Talent, Popularity??? Etc.
tedhanson34

Postby pinkiejay » Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 am

Has anyone seen a movie called Bully? I saw this on demand and it's about this kid who bullies everyone including his best friend. The best friend has a girlfriend who gets pregnant and she is tired of seeing her boyfriend being bullied by his best friend. So she plots to have her boyfriend kill him. Through out the movie, the bully rapes the pregnant girls friend, and so she becomes involved. She then has her boyfriend and other best friend join the plot to kill this bully. At the end of the movie, there is like 6-7 kids involved in killing the bully. It was based off a true story, I think. Pretty intense. My point was that this kid and the bully had been friends since toddler hood, and nothing would make him stop bullying his own best friend. To me it shows there is more to bullying than just the emotion. It may be a mental thing.
pinkiejay

Postby ByMyFriends » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 am

Bullies are usually doing the bullying because they are hurt or lonely. Tying to become a friend is a god idea.
ByMyFriends

Postby windytunnel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:17 pm

I just read a story in the "My Story" section where a guy was with his girl "friend" at a dance and he had been being bullied. Well, the bullies walked up to him, said they didn't know he had a girlfriend, and high fived him! That's awesome!! Making friends with your bullies may not be as hard as one would think, apparently.
windytunnel

Postby Blittle » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 pm

If a young child can be this good of a person to want to be a friend of the person that hates them they are very special.
Blittle

Postby Vicksburg » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 pm

i dont like it when people that get accused of bullying say no im just kidding im not serious.The only person who is laughing is you so that is not a good joke STOP
Vicksburg

Previous

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter