Humor

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Re: Humor

Postby bsizzle » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Veegan wrote :
> Funny people are always the ones who are friends with everyone. I remember
> the funniest kid was always just referred to as the funny guy and he got a
> pass to do whatever he wanted because he could make you laugh. Even the
> kids that were mean to everyone liked the funny guy. This really is true if
> you want to have a way to make friends start telling jokes and before you
> know it you are mr popular.

It was just like that at my high school. He name was Ryan and when people would say which one they would say funny Ryan. Everyone loved him and he got away with anything he wanted because it made everyone laugh.
bsizzle

Postby SpiritLeader » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:39 pm

If you are shy then the only way to get over it is to tell a few jokes. You wont make people leaugh every time but when you do it will feel the best. You dont just come into the world funny you have to practice at it. Bullying might make you a little quicker so you can save yourself but you will develop something that everyone looks for in a person, a sense of humor. If you can learn to make jokes in odd situations then people will be drawn to you and always want you around.
SpiritLeader

Postby Appealing » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I was the class clown in school and I got away from bullies because people enjoyed being around me. The trade off was on my report card I always has unsatisfactory marks for my behavior in class and never staying quiet. Grades were always great though so my parents didnt care.
Appealing

Postby TIMID » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 pm

I used to get bullied by the older kids in school for being quiet. I was the timid kid in school but I was friends with the class clown. Jeremy was his name and he used to tell me jokes because I would laugh at everything but it also would give me material to tell my family. When I would go home and make them laugh it gave me more confidence. That confidence is what I needed to start making friends and once I had it there was no looking back. No I know that I can make anyone laugh and enjoy my company if I just open my mouth and not worry what others think about me like I used to.
TIMID

Postby JMann » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Anyone who has a good sense of humor as an adult is masking the darkness that they had to endure in their childhood.
JMann

Postby parked » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 am

Appealing wrote :
> I was the class clown in school and I got away from bullies because people
> enjoyed being around me. The trade off was on my report card I always has
> unsatisfactory marks for my behavior in class and never staying quiet.
> Grades were always great though so my parents didnt care.

I would take a U over getting bullied any day!
parked

Postby Philly201 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm

true dismantling bullies with humor is a very good tactic.
Philly201

Postby HamletsCousinHerald » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am

I would try humor FIRST FOR your bag of tricks to ward off bullies.
HamletsCousinHerald

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

Humore is great. In a round about way, you may be putting the bully in a position to be laughed at. But, the bully will probably back down. Maybe even become a friend. Humor is great, in any situation. It breaks the monotony up.
MizCeeDub

Postby PowerC » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 am

Good humor=good times :D
PowerC

PreviousNext

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter