Dont back down

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Re: Dont back down

Postby Fleece » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:21 pm

When you make a stand its because you are willing to defend what you believe in. When you believe that strongly in something you can look someone right in the eyes and they can tell you arent afraid. At the moment you are willing to take whatever comes your way and thats how you get a bully to show their true coward self.
Fleece

Postby Nate702 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I like the premiss and it may work some of the time (but) allot if times your going to get: punched, kicked or beaten up if you apply that method.

Don't get me wrong! I'm in full favor of it and I believe it to be true, but thats the plain facts. Now with that said, If and After and if that happens hopefully something good should come of it! not just a constant beating!

It will show that your not scared of them and possibly get their respect or be taken to a level where teachers have to intervene thus stopping it or you will get some-other support.

Good luck!
Nate702

Postby yodannysams » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 am

I agree... allot of the time they will think your not a wimp... if you stand up to them!
yodannysams

Postby haileyscommet10 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 am

It's amazing that if you don't back down, a lot of times the bullying will stop - just be prepared to fight, because this is not always full proof - especially if your much smaller.
haileyscommet10

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Gotta put your poker face on!! Sometimes if you seem intimidating, they may back away. Small or not. lol Ive always been tall, so when the girls and boys bullied me, id try to stand taller and seem like I wasn't scarred or hurt, then spend recess crying in the bathroom because I was so rattled! lol Good advice!!!
MizCeeDub

Postby MHayes » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:09 pm

MizCeeDub wrote :
> Gotta put your poker face on!! Sometimes if you seem intimidating, they may
> back away. Small or not. lol Ive always been tall, so when the girls and
> boys bullied me, id try to stand taller and seem like I wasn't scarred or
> hurt, then spend recess crying in the bathroom because I was so rattled!
> lol Good advice!!!

So true I remember having to do that many times in school and I still have to at my job. Only difference is now I can hold back the tears :lol:
MHayes

Postby FavKid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 am

Its going to make you laugh when you see how easily this works because a bully is nothing but a coward and they dont want confrontation
FavKid

Previous

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter