Phone recorder

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Phone recorder

Postby doozy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 am

Many of the cell phones today have audio and video recording devices built into them. Video is always the best form of evidence but audio is a close 2nd. If you cannot take video of yourself being bullied then you should turn your audio recording on and place the phone in your shirt pocket so it is closer to your mouth and the audio is clear. If nobody believes that you are being bullied you simply show them the proof on your phone and let them deal with the bully.
doozy

Re: Phone recorder

Postby Door3 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 am

That seems like the best way to show real proof. There has been a few stories in the news where kids film the bullying without anyone noticing or a father who puts a recorder in his sons pocket to hear the bullying. You would be surprised what you hear and see when bad people think nobody is around to witness.
Door3

Postby AmberWaves » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:10 pm

and there are apple apps that you can install on their phone and record anything like texts calls and gps
AmberWaves

Postby Glowing » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 am

Where a button down shirt and afix a go camera on your chest and you can film what they try to do to you.
Glowing

Postby boarder88 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm

There are pen cameras that are on the market where you can put the pen inside of your shirt pocket and film what is happening right in front of you without them knowing
boarder88

Postby 2013early » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

These new smartphones really do have great recorders. I had a art class that I was taking and using the recorder on my phone to catch anything that I missed in my notes and when I reviewed it was crystal clear. I dont think schools allow phones to be used during class so if you could sercretly push play it would work good.
2013early

Postby FarNwide » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:36 pm

My daughters catch each other all the time on their phone recorders by leaving it on a counter recording and then bring it to me if one of them says a bad word. Im rasing little spy cells lol. If they can do it then you can do it. The audio is amzingly clear so it can be used for a lot of different things including proving someone is a bully.
FarNwide

Postby BlogThis » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

boarder88 wrote :
> There are pen cameras that are on the market where you can put the pen
> inside of your shirt pocket and film what is happening right in front of
> you without them knowing

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=pen%20camera&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Apen%20camera
BlogThis

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm

new age technology these days make it hard for someone to get away with bullying. Kids are quick to pull a phone out and hit record when a fight breaks out, or when a kid is acting up in class, or even when something tragic happens. So, the use of cell phone cameras, recorders, and the such, are already an option. they are so quick and nifty with it.
MizCeeDub

Postby Bking » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Does the pen work better than the phone recorder?
Bking

Next

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter