eye contact

Think you might be getting bullied but don’t have enough information to know for sure? Have you been bullied in the past and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt and pain of being bullied? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

eye contact

Postby BeenThere2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 am

When you stand up to your bully make sure you look them directly in the eye and let them see how serious you are about them leaving you alone.Breaking eye contact will give up the impression that you are intimidated. Even if you are it is important that you never let them see it or they will never stop.
BeenThere2

Re: eye contact

Postby milkyways » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Dont just look them in the eye look through them as if you can see right through their head
milkyways

Postby PurpleRain » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Most people are uncomfortable looking anyone in the eye let alone a bully but you have to step outside of your comfort zone if you want things to change.
PurpleRain

Postby Born2Bme » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Most bullies are scared too you just think they are tough because they act that way, as soon as someone stands up to them they dont know what to do
Born2Bme

Postby FavPink » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Dont frown or you will provoke someone just blank face stare them right in the eyes and do not blink or react to anything they say just stare at them and I bet they leave you alone.
FavPink

Postby StuntGirl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Holding eye contact is a sign of respect and it shows people that you are attentive
StuntGirl

Postby WarriorGirl97 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:24 am

When you look them straight in the eye they dont feel as strong and powerful they feel like they cant :D :) :) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :geek: :!: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :? :? :cry: :cry: :idea: :idea: :idea: :o :o :x :x :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :x :x :x :x ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :geek: ...................my freind lucas attacked the computer with faces XD..... as i continued ....... they cant be as controling they cant hold on to u
WarriorGirl97

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

FavPink wrote :
> Dont frown or you will provoke someone just blank face stare them right in
> the eyes and do not blink or react to anything they say just stare at them
> and I bet they leave you alone.
we learn this as kids, and carry it into adult hood..., Ive done this so many times at work. Too bad i didnt have the courage to do it to my bullies...
MizCeeDub

Postby Brainiac » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:56 pm

This is exactly what this guy does and there is nothing but silence haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZtZ2rRV-c
Brainiac

Postby GlillyHops45 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

Good one. Yea, keep your eye on a bully, it will help them think your not intimidated and if they swing on you you can have a chance to duck!
GlillyHops45

Next

Return to Dealing with a Bully - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter