Strong Adult

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Strong Adult

Postby CabagePatch » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

You can decide to feel sorry for yourself or you can learn from being bullied. Turn the anger and sadness into fuel to get you moving forward at all times. Having to deal with hell while you are in school will totally prepare you and have you ready for anything in the real world.
CabagePatch

Re: Strong Adult

Postby WaitAminute » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

This is true and if you dont believe it then go read all of the success stories from the celebrity section.
WaitAminute

Postby MIndingPQ » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:37 pm

It is very easy to let the pain get the best of you and turn out to be a loser in life. Very easy to blame your troubles on everyone else and take the feeling sorry for yourself route. The real winners find a way to win. They never give up no matter what.
MIndingPQ

Postby LeRoche » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 pm

When you are getting bullied you face a metaphoric crossroads where you have to make a choice of how to deal with it. Most people shut down and extract themselves from interaction. These people will literally miss out on many things in life because of this choice. The ones that decide to never give up and prove to themselves and everyone around them that they will succeed is the choice that you should want to make. It will form you into the adult that you need to be to survive.
LeRoche

Postby dangles » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 am

If you have it perfect in high school then you are in for a rude awakening in the real world. Nobody cares how popular you were in high school so they are not ready mentally to get what they need done. On the other hand if you had to scratch and claw to get what you want in life then you would have a better chance at reaching your hopes and dreams because you know what its like to battle uphill your whole life. If you dont give up you have a really good chance from that fire inside you.
dangles

Postby Spunky » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 am

LeRoche wrote :
> When you are getting bullied you face a metaphoric crossroads where you
> have to make a choice of how to deal with it. Most people shut down and
> extract themselves from interaction. These people will literally miss out
> on many things in life because of this choice. The ones that decide to
> never give up and prove to themselves and everyone around them that they
> will succeed is the choice that you should want to make. It will form you
> into the adult that you need to be to survive.

Spot on LeRoche!
Spunky

Postby NoseBleedSection » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

WaitAminute wrote :
> This is true and if you dont believe it then go read all of the success
> stories from the celebrity section.

I just finished doing that and there is very many to choose from with happy endings all over.
NoseBleedSection

Postby Aiding » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Sometimes bullies can be very motivating when you make up your mind that you refuse to be the victim. You can gain a lot of strength and be prepared for life when you are tormented as a child. You can take on the world with a no looking back mentality and accomplish a lot in order to reach your goals.
Aiding

Postby Guide » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Kids should feel much better after reading a celebrity story about how they went through the same thing when they were younger because if they can make it then so can you.
Guide

Postby Cubano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I was bullied and now nobody can bother me I just smile at them because they are angry and they want me to be but I wont let them get me angry anymore.
Cubano

Next

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter