I dont want to ask for help

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Re: I dont want to ask for help

Postby slowelk » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:49 pm

anyname09 not everyone has the will power to stand up to bullies so they become depressed and confused thinking this problem will remain in their life permanently. These are irrational thoughts that lead to irrational decisions like hurting or even killing themself. Dont expect everyone to be as level headed as you and try not to be so harsh on people like calling them stupid for not seeing the world through your eyes. You claim to be against the way society thinks but you act like you understand society as a whole. Just because you see it on tv or read about it doesnt mean the majority of people think or feel that way. The ultimate form of disrespect to kids seeking help is telling them they know nothing and should just be quiet and do whatever everybody else does. Sometimes problems are more complicated and it take patience and compassion to see the big picture.
slowelk

Postby USFbaby » Fri May 04, 2012 1:49 pm

One of the posters said you should put in hair gel right before so he gets sticky hands and I like that idea but it made me think of a twist. How about you hide a few tacks in there under your hair so when he puts his hands on your head then he pokes his fingers and if he tries to tell on you for the tacks he would have to tell on himself about putting his hands in your hair.
USFbaby

Postby Skynard » Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 am

USFbaby wrote :
> One of the posters said you should put in hair gel right before so he gets
> sticky hands and I like that idea but it made me think of a twist. How
> about you hide a few tacks in there under your hair so when he puts his
> hands on your head then he pokes his fingers and if he tries to tell on you
> for the tacks he would have to tell on himself about putting his hands in
> your hair.

I disagree dont try to hurt people even if they hurt you. You should be trying to take the high road and it will make you a btter person in the long run. You will also respect yourself a lot more at the end of the day
Skynard

Postby treasure » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 am

Tell a hall monitor that a guy keeps touching your head and stand by that hall monitor so that when he comes to touch you and they see it they will take action because you told them to watch for it. Bottom line, nobody should ever put your hands on you if you dont want them to.
treasure

Postby Sayitaintso » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Worst that can happen is that he tries to find you after he gets into trouble. If he does something to you then he will be in so much trouble that he wont be able to sneeze in school without someone watching him.
Sayitaintso

Postby popthis » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Send in an anonymous letter that a certain kid is picking on multiple students so then its not linked to you but you get the word out.
popthis

Postby RingLeader » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 am

Most teachers have anonymous boxes at the front of the class and they will allow students to drop in notes if they have a problem but dont want to be linked to the situation. This is what you should use when outing a bully.
RingLeader

Postby Slush » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

If you dont ask for help then you will never know if your problem can be a simple fix. Just because you think that nobody can help you doesnt mean that adults dont have a way that you are not familiar of. Always ask for help when you need it with a bully.
Slush

Postby DoraLynn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

i am appalled at the comment anyname09 made... Geez... There are kids coming on here trying to get legit help and you have the nerve to tell someone to basically suck it up and keep pushing?? OMG... If you were bullied, that was like how long ago??? These kids these days are relentless and cause major damage. its no longer the days of "STicks and stones... but words will never hurt me"... These kids are outright making life hell on earth for some kids. True, some kids are able to ignore some things, but you don't know every kids tolerance level or home life! It only takes one person, to set another over the edge. Watch your words, anyname09.... Please do nOT come on an anti-bullying website like your way is the only way. what worked for you and some, does not work for all.
So far as to the reason any of us are commenting on this post, is someone needed help and ideas on how to get a bully from pulling his hair. Seriously, you need to just tell him to knock it off, then notify the teacher. Its not cool of this dude,maybe he is jealous of you?
DoraLynn

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 pm

I think you should tell the teacher and ask that it stop. My kids school has a no touch policy. Its your personal space and should be erected. I'm grown and don't like ppl touching my hands or face, let alone hair. Get the teacher involved.
MizCeeDub

PreviousNext

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter