Tomorrow is another day

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Re: Tomorrow is another day

Postby ringy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 am

New day, new start. Forget about the old stuff and just move ahead.Dreading on yesterday will only bring that negativity back into your life
ringy

Postby Philly201 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Thats true - live to fight another day!!
Philly201

Postby bigGULP » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

I was bullied a lot when I graduated from college and started as an intern at a company that shall remain nameless. The superiors thought it was funny to make my life hell and the only way I could get myself to relax at the end of the night was saying over and over tomorrow is another day and it will be better than today. Just focusing on the things right in front of me was the only thing that allowed me to succeed. You have to believe that you will get through it.
bigGULP

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am

I love by this motto. If any of you follow me on twitter, I will always say, bad day, let me go home and try again tomorrow... and trust me, being a lifelong victim of bullying, everyday can be hard, just dealing with your own personal issues. So, I may take one step forward, but next day could set me back 5. But most are good. Everyday is a new opportunity to learn from the last and another day closer to healing or fixing the issue from the past.
MizCeeDub

Postby Merciful1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm

A brand new day in a brand new way ;)
Merciful1

Postby DoraLynn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

MizCeeDub wrote :
> I love by this motto. If any of you follow me on twitter, I will always
> say, bad day, let me go home and try again tomorrow...

What is yor twitter name? I will follow you
DoraLynn

Postby DoraLynn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Merciful1 wrote :
> A brand new day in a brand new way ;)
I love this! Cute! :D
DoraLynn

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Merciful1 wrote :
> A brand new day in a brand new way ;)
Love this... stealing!! Lol
MizCeeDub

Postby Honeydooo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 am

STYLER wrote :
> Some of my worst days were all better the next morning. I think when you
> become an adult and start to understand more about who you are as a person
> and how life works. You find that you can often make a mountain out of a
> mole hill and just going to sleep it off and handle it in the following day
> will allow you to think clearly and make a decision with less emotions
> involved.

Great point STYLER
Honeydooo

Postby cuteypie » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Sometimes it's hard to just get through that day. I saw my friend suffer from bullying and she would always be late for school, and would run out as soon as the last bell rang. e lived near each other and going to meet outside to play, she would just be sad all the time. It was really hard to see. At school, she was teased, and I feel bad I would never speak up. Yes, she was my friend. I was scarred to. They would call me the stinky girls friend. But I guess I was able to handle the name calling. She couldn't. She suffered from a bed wetting problem. Her family wasn't very well off. Their house was old and smelled bad. But her and her sister were really good friends of mine. Her room smelled of urine and no matter if her clothes were clean or not, she would just smell like her room. So, they called her names. Her mom cut the girls hair really short, so then they called her a boy. During the summer, she didn't have a bathing suit that fit well, so running through the sprinklers, the back would sag bad, and the boys would say she pooped on herself. Just remembering it brings tears to my eyes. Her days were always bad. Im not sure if she would even allow herself to think about the new day. I remember when we moved after 5 years of being together since kindergarten, that my mom went by her house and the windows were all broke out and it was dark. I spent my teenage years driving past her house and always wondered what happened to her. I'm sorry, this post just made me wonder if she ever thought there was another day for her tomorrow. Or had she given up on believing she was above the names they called her. Furthermore, if I could have spoken up, would I have made her pain stop?!
cuteypie

PreviousNext

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter