Thoughts?

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Re: Thoughts?

Postby 1800CallMickey » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:54 am

I think some schools are not prone to bullying and some are very prone to it.
1800CallMickey

Postby duncanhinescakes » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

I think some schools suffer more when they are inner city. but on the flip side, the suburban areas have bullying in a different form. Same problems, just different issues.
duncanhinescakes

Postby ChicagoMarvin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 am

If definitely toughens kids up for all the troubles that will come throughout their life's.
ChicagoMarvin

Postby charlierayne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm

I don't know of any people who believe bullying is a right of passage, but I do have to say that when I read stories of people who are survivors, they have grown stronger. I do not like bullying, I do not believe that it is a right of passage, it is unfortunate when it happens, but when it is handled, the person comes out a lot stronger. I just hope we can come to a resolution soon.
charlierayne

Postby JudgeNot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 am

I think if you can avoid being bullied in school it makes you a better adult and stronger too. You know that you dont deserve to be bullied and if someone tries when you are an adult you will stick up for yourself and be offended that anyone would try to mistreat you. You have to always try something and not just take it or it will perpetuate and become worse.
JudgeNot

Postby lilWings » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 am

charlierayne wrote :
> I don't know of any people who believe bullying is a right of passage, but
> I do have to say that when I read stories of people who are survivors, they
> have grown stronger. I do not like bullying, I do not believe that it is a
> right of passage, it is unfortunate when it happens, but when it is
> handled, the person comes out a lot stronger. I just hope we can come to a
> resolution soon.

Them becoming stronger was a blessing but so many dont get through the bullying and that is what we should prevent
lilWings

Previous

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter