It gets better

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

It gets better

Postby SweetVA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

You will not be a victim your entire life. Everyone goes through tough times in their life when they feel like they are all alone but you will get away from that problem and when you do the happiness you feel will be worth the wait! Don't turn to drugs, alcohol, or self inflicting pain to solve your problems. You matter so much more than you can ever imagine so pick your head up and be proud of who you are.
SweetVA

Re: It gets better

Postby RRASAP » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi!! I am new to this site and I just wanted to say that I love everything about this website and I want to thank you for giving kids a place to go that are in desperate need of help. I want all the kids that are dealing with being bullied to know that it does get better trust me it really does and you can be happy and be free of people who only want to bring you down. I wish I had a place like this when I was young and I know there are people here that really do care about helping you.
RRASAP

Postby Union355 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

Life isnt about always being happy. Its about the ups and downs and fully understanding what it takes to be happy. Sometimes the journey to finding happiness is better than the happiness itself.
Union355

Postby Coffey77 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 am

In your darkest hour you can always be sure of one thing, it only goes up from here. :D
Coffey77

Postby MamaJean » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 pm

I was bullied in high school because I didnt have a lot of friends.I was a bit of a loner and that made me an easy target.I remember thinking why me and when will it stop.When I finished high school I never saw those kids again because I moved to the opposite side of the country with my husband and started a family.Your life is much longer outside of school and once you get there you can find your wings.
MamaJean

Postby PawPrint » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:38 am

Coffey77 wrote :
> In your darkest hour you can always be sure of one thing, it only goes up
> from here. :D

I love this quote!
PawPrint

Postby BestChance » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am

When you finally get a chance to live your life free from the torment of your bullies you will finally be able to take that big deep breath and know that the good times are finally here to stay.
BestChance

Postby Yellow5 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

It certainly does get better and believe me A LOT better. When you are an adult things change big time from when you were in school and you will be much better off.
Yellow5

Postby StartNew » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:40 pm

We all had to deal with bullies and it was not fun. We wish we could stop all of the problems from happening in your life but we cannot. Dont ever lose hope on your life it will correct itself and it will be great for you soon.
StartNew

Postby CrawDAD » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Please please talk to somoene before you make any important choices when you are dealing with bullies.Adults are there to help you and if you havent found the right one yet then I promise you if you keep looking you will find the help you need.Life is very long so keep your chin up.
CrawDAD

Next

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter