It gets better

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Re: It gets better

Postby RowdyH » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 am

Life is beautiful and wide open once you leave school and escape your bullies. You will flourish but you must never give up!
RowdyH

Postby DoraLynn » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Why is school such a tough time? I didn't have it bad, but I've seen bad. I just want to know why did it go to crap?? I look at my older siblings and remember them loving high school. I couldn't wait to go. Things have definitely changed. I hope things change and soon. Too much torment. It does get better.
DoraLynn

Postby JayKay » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:54 pm

DoraLynn wrote :
> Why is school such a tough time? I didn't have it bad, but I've seen bad. I
> just want to know why did it go to crap?? I look at my older siblings and
> remember them loving high school. I couldn't wait to go. Things have
> definitely changed. I hope things change and soon. Too much torment. It
> does get better.

Everyone doesnt have the same experience. When you have a group of friends and are accepted or just left alone you are free to have a wonderful time but knowing that you are going to be bullied and beat up when you are trying to just be a kid is probably one of the worst things a kid can experience at school.
JayKay

Postby tootrusting » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 am

JayKay wrote :
> DoraLynn wrote :
> > Why is school such a tough time? I didn't have it bad, but I've seen bad. I
> > just want to know why did it go to crap?? I look at my older siblings and
> > remember them loving high school. I couldn't wait to go. Things have
> > definitely changed. I hope things change and soon. Too much torment. It
> > does get better.
>
> Everyone doesnt have the same experience. When you have a group of friends and are
> accepted or just left alone you are free to have a wonderful time but knowing that
> you are going to be bullied and beat up when you are trying to just be a kid is
> probably one of the worst things a kid can experience at school.

Things are different and not everyone is going to experience bullying, or may experience a different form of bullying. I suffered from bullying and didn't even know it until years later.
tootrusting

Postby PerfectYams » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 am

The drug thing works for a short time, and then it leaves you empty in the long run.
PerfectYams

Postby VisualHams » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

The young me probably wouldn't have listened to an adult that said that, but now I know it's true. Things always change in life and if you try hard things do get better.
VisualHams

Postby craycraycris » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I sure hope it did for the girls i tormented. i always think of them, remember their faces, how they looked, what I said, and i often find myself wondering if they remember me. it was so long ago, and once i moved I found myself with a group of girls who truly cared about the well being of all. So, I gave up the bullying, and found myself caring for others.
craycraycris

Postby bubblegum00 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:47 pm

From what ages did you bully?
bubblegum00

Previous

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter