I want to help

Need help dealing with the emotional trauma of being a victim of a bully? Post your questions and concerns here and have our supportive community reply with suggestions on how to cope and begin to heal and rebuild your life.

Re: I want to help

Postby FlickeringLight » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm

I want to help to, does anyone have something they want to get off their chest because I am hear to listen not judge.
FlickeringLight

Postby UnMe2gether » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm

We would all like to help in one way or another and if anyone lives in my area I would be willing to meet in a public place to help with anything they would need
UnMe2gether

Postby MizCeeDub » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

I think we are all to here to help, whether its to help another victim, to heal our own wounds, or right the wrongs we have made. If anyone, doesn't matter who you are, what your age, how big or small you may think it is, we are all here to help. Reach out to us and let us all help each other get through this.
MizCeeDub

Postby SeahawksBaby » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

I hope this site will start like a video skype section where you can see who you are talking to so you can make it more personal
SeahawksBaby

Postby MizCeeDub » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 am

Thats an idea! But I think it would take away from the anonymous aspect. There is a chat you can enter.
MizCeeDub

Postby 2for1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Put on a halloween mask lol no the chat or maybe like voice chat where you can sned your own voice but after you have the exact message you want to send so you can make sure your answer is what you want it to be just like typing
2for1

Postby DoraLynn » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Its so good to know there are people out here, whether victim or bully, that wants to help. Its really good to come here and check up on the forums. I really enjoy this site.
DoraLynn

Postby Interceptor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm

MizCeeDub wrote :
> Thats an idea! But I think it would take away from the anonymous aspect.
> There is a chat you can enter.

Wear a mask or sit in a dim lit room if you want that. I think the speaking aspect makes it better because if the person giving advice has any training they can pick up on non verbal cues and here the inflection in voice to help determine the situation better
Interceptor

Postby tootrusting » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 am

Interceptor wrote :
> MizCeeDub wrote :
> > Thats an idea! But I think it would take away from the anonymous aspect.
> > There is a chat you can enter.
>
> Wear a mask or sit in a dim lit room if you want that. I think the speaking aspect
> makes it better because if the person giving advice has any training they can pick up
> on non verbal cues and here the inflection in voice to help determine the situation
> better

Thats a really good point. There are a lot of attention seekers on the web, that sound very disturbed, threatening to kill themselves or cut, or jump, take a hand full of pills, whatever, but really just want the attention. NOT ALL. SO please don't come down on me, but there is a small few. So, with that being said, if we had the ability to do real time chat via camera, we could actually hear there voice. Here if there are true symptoms and sign of threat to their life. If you are not wanting people to know who you are, you could mask up, use voice changers, whatever. I think it's a really great idea!
tootrusting

Postby StandByMe23 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am

You sound incredible. I don't need help, but I just wanted to say that. ;)
StandByMe23

PreviousNext

Return to Bully Victim Emotional Support

Chat: Enter