Public Speaking

Want to know why some people bully others and their reasoning behind their hurtful actions? Ask your questions here and have a reformed, repentant bully answer and help you understand why they bullied people in the first place.

Re: Public Speaking

Postby MrMichael » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:23 pm

I remember being in a program called DARE drug.awareness.resistance.education and I used to think the police officer that would come to our school was the coolest thing in the world. Any time I little kid meets a positive role model it really has a lasting effect on them. Kids are yearning for that positive inspiration in their life and when it comes in the form of an adult guest speaker they soak up any message like a sponge. Its such a wonderful feeling to know you are making an impact on these kids in a positive way.
MrMichael

Postby Model8 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 am

Anytime an adult comes to school with a positive message to spread those kids will listen. They are very impressionable to people they admire so if you have something that you think these kids need to be taught then what are you waiting for, get out there and change someones life!
Model8

Postby MizCeeDub » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 pm

That is a great idea! I would love to see this on action!
MizCeeDub

Postby MikeNoBullies » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 am

I would as soon as I get old enough! Good idea mate!
MikeNoBullies

Postby ClintEastwoodsFriend » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 am

I don't know if I'm willing to go that far, but I would speak at a smaller forum. I never thought about speaking out against antibullying all until now. Great idea.
ClintEastwoodsFriend

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 am

aw, you could do it. If you had others support, you could do it. I have a fear of speaking in front of any size groups, but when it's something I'm passionate about, I go all in!
MizCeeDub

Postby JasmioneTops » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 am

Sorry I can't do that! I'm scared of speaking in public. I will do something else though!
JasmioneTops

Postby DoraLynn » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 pm

IM nervous walking into a room full of people, so speaking would be very hard on me.. very!! Lol
DoraLynn

Postby Seaside » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 pm

JasmioneTops wrote :
> Sorry I can't do that! I'm scared of speaking in public. I will do
> something else though!

If someone told you that you could change a young persons life with only your words I would hope that you can pull it together for something that important
Seaside

Previous

Return to Ask a Former Bully

Chat: Enter