Parental bullying

Want to know why some people bully others and their reasoning behind their hurtful actions? Ask your questions here and have a reformed, repentant bully answer and help you understand why they bullied people in the first place.

Re: Parental bullying

Postby AlienXX » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 am

Sports parents I think bully their kids more than anyone. They take the fun away from the kids and you can tell they are miserable
AlienXX

Postby MizCeeDub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

AlienXX wrote :
> Sports parents I think bully their kids more than anyone. They take the fun
> away from the kids and you can tell they are miserable

I always picture "Breakfast club" when I see parents like this. When Emilio Estevez was telling the group about taping the kids buns together and how his dad was forcing him to "win, win, win". :lol:
MizCeeDub

Postby Daretodream » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 am

my dad bullied me. I was the only kid and my mom told me I was supposed to be a boy and my dad wanted a boy. They were both surprised when I was born a girl and my dad was mad. my mom wasn't able to have more kids after me, and he never had his boy, so I was forced to do "boy' things and had to exceed in the female things I did, because 'If a boy can do it with his eyes closed, then I should be able to do it with extra practice and attention". When my parents divorced, I wasn't depressed or unhappy like some kids of broken homes are. I was actually happy because I was able to be me, and my mom didn't have to intervene between our fights. We are both a lot happier now. We hardly see him!
Daretodream

Postby StLouie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Oh my your dad had some serious issues. I dont get how a parent can just not love one of their own its so crazy to me
StLouie

Previous

Return to Ask a Former Bully

Chat: Enter