Bullying Strategies for use in school

Want to know why some people bully others and their reasoning behind their hurtful actions? Ask your questions here and have a reformed, repentant bully answer and help you understand why they bullied people in the first place.

Bullying Strategies for use in school

Postby Mikie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Ever see that old movie called "My Body Guard" When a boy comes to a new school and gets harassed by a bully, he then acquires the services of the school's most feared kid as a bodyguard?

Well the premiss is... he uses his friendship with the bigger kid to curb the schools bullies - while he helps the bigger kid back intellectually.

Can anyone think of any real life strategies (like the example above) that could could work in your school? :geek:
Mikie

Re: Bullying Strategies for use in school

Postby Chalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 pm

what if the biggest baddest kid in school is your bully?
Chalk

Postby BonitaAna » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm

That would be cute to see a big kid following around a little kid and protecting him from everyone
BonitaAna

Postby Cowabunga » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm

That sounds like a movie that I can rent and watch with my kids thats funny
Cowabunga

Postby DeandraB » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm

A good strategy is to make friends with the bus drivers and the hall monitors at your school if they are on your side then in the places where bullies are most likely to strike you will have friends
DeandraB

Postby Mikie » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Try partnering with other kids. theirs strength in numbers!
Mikie

Postby MovieStar4Real » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:10 am

Chalk wrote :
> what if the biggest baddest kid in school is your bully?
Start by telling the teachers whats going on. Then document that conversation and everyone after including any bulling incidents after.
MovieStar4Real

Postby Philly201 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm

A post said something about smiling at bullies in the "my stories" of this site. Check that out I cant explain like him.
Philly201

Postby MizCeeDub » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 pm

I tell my kids to stick with a safe group. My son is 6 and was bullied in kindergarten by a kid who is now in his 1st grade. I told him to find a few ppl who are always together and hang with them. It happened to be half the girls in his class, and when this kid picked on my son when his dad went to get him from school, one of the girls basically got in this kids face and said, leave Jay alone or ill tell my big sister whose in 4th grade! The boy smirked and according to my husband, the dad was standing there listening to this boy call my son names and kick the back of his shoe as he walked. When the girl said she would get her big sister, the dad called over the teacher. This when my hubby stepped in and told the da and teacher that the boy ha been harassing our son. The dad said his son would never do that. When the girl gave her version, the father grabbed hi son and said something smart under his breath. But that kid never messed with my son. He's in his class again this year and won't even speak to my son.
MizCeeDub

Postby WackieWill » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:29 am

You have to discipline your kids if they are bullying others at school.

You cant expect them to learn from anyone better than their own parent!

Would you want someone to bully them? Then snap out of it and teach them its NEVER ok to bully
WackieWill

Next

Return to Ask a Former Bully

Chat: Enter