Bad Karma?

Want to know why some people bully others and their reasoning behind their hurtful actions? Ask your questions here and have a reformed, repentant bully answer and help you understand why they bullied people in the first place.

Bad Karma?

Postby more4it » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 am

Do you think you have bad karma for being a bully in school? Have bad things happened to you or have your own children fallen victim to a bully too?
more4it

Re: Bad Karma?

Postby feathers » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am

Its the opposite for me! I used to help my friends that were bullied and protect them from jerks who wouldnt leave them alone. Now I am a proud parent of a beautiful daughter who was her junior high class president and one of her points for getting her classmates votes was to create and after school program for kids that are being bullied to come and have someone to talk to about it. I am so proud of her!
feathers

Postby Rejected » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 am

Good to hear feathers! Now if every other parent would follow your lead we can really make a difference!
Rejected

Postby WingNut » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 pm

I think that is the ultimate bad karma to have to watch your own children be bullied
WingNut

Postby Jaguars » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm

I have seen first hand what bad karma can come from bullying. My younger sister Denise used to be a bully in school and our mother had to go to many meetings with her teachers and it made her boss very angry with her that her kids were keeping her from work. Now she is a parent and her son has the same qualities that his mother used to. He has already been kicked out of one school for fighting and he is skating on thin ice now. She doesnt know what to do with him and is risking losing her job as well. Karma will follow you around no matter who you are who where you live. If you treat others poorly then the same thing will happen to you in one way or another.
Jaguars

Postby NoAgain » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm

She of all people should understand what its going to take to make her child stray from bullying. A lot of attention and very strict enforcement of the rules. Make them truly understand the meaning of consequences and punishments. When you do what you are supposed to then nobody will bother you. When you break the rules you will not get away without a punishment.
NoAgain

Postby Worth » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:18 am

WingNut wrote :
> I think that is the ultimate bad karma to have to watch your own children
> be bullied

I dont wish this on my worst enemy.Anyone who has a child knows how it feels to watch them struggle
Worth

Re: hi

Postby MarlaneJohn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 pm

This world is beautiful. :lol: :roll:
MarlaneJohn

Postby 3charm » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 am

The world is beautiful but we still have a long way to go until we solve this bullying problem
3charm

Postby swiftly » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

You bad karma for bullying in school should be that you get bullied by your boss as an adult so you understand why its not acceptable. It doesnt seem right to have that burden fall upon your own child.
swiftly

Next

Return to Ask a Former Bully

Chat: Enter