Automatic punishment

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Automatic punishment

Postby birdseye » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 am

Do you think there should be an automatic punishment if you are proven to be in a gang? What should it be?
birdseye

Re: Automatic punishment

Postby mirror7 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 am

I think that you should be expelled from school because the code of the gang is that you are in it for life so just because you tell them they cannot be in the gang anymore doesnt mean they will listen. They risk having their own gang turn on them. If they are proven just to belong to a gang in school you should be expelled.
mirror7

Postby LeRoche » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Send them to juvenile hall for 48 hours and see if that is the life that they want to live.
LeRoche

Postby RightOn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 am

Give them homework and force them to study about gangs. They have to turn in a project on why gangs are bad and even make them write a speech and give it in front of their class. Make their classmates aware that he or she was once in a gang and now they know that it is wrong so they can teach everyone how they can make a change.
RightOn

Postby HighDuty » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 pm

birdseye wrote :
> Do you think there should be an automatic punishment if you are proven to
> be in a gang? What should it be?

Yes, I think that you should be taken back one grade to get away from that crowd you are with. Also you should never be allowed to wear whatever color your gang is at school and if you do then you are expelled immediately. I think you should be put ona list that it potentially dangerous and notify your parents that if they get into any violent altercations at school then they will be expelled and possibly prosecuted.
HighDuty

Postby weekly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 am

Anyone caught in a gang should have to wear a uniform to school.
weekly

Postby RunKDJ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

weekly wrote :
> Anyone caught in a gang should have to wear a uniform to school.

They would rather drop out so they could go be in their gang and that is something that the school doesnt want to happen
RunKDJ

Postby Stopper » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 am

LeRoche wrote :
> Send them to juvenile hall for 48 hours and see if that is the life that
> they want to live.

Each school should have a mini juvenile hall on campus. They should turn a double wide trailor into a mini jevenile hall and maybe that would improve behavior out of fear of the punishment.
Stopper

Postby Yellow5 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm

LeRoche wrote :
> Send them to juvenile hall for 48 hours and see if that is the life that
> they want to live.

They would only learn how to be more bad from talking to the bad kids inside of there.
Yellow5

Postby Born2Bme » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm

1 year in juvenile hall for mandatory counseling and rehabilitation before they become an adult and there is no hope for them once they are in the system as a gang member
Born2Bme

Next

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

Chat: Enter