Police gang unit

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Re: Police gang unit

Postby Reedy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 pm

I dont think high school is the place for a gang unit because you are not allowed weapons inside of schools and gang unit is very upper tear on criminals so kids in school would be wasted efforts
Reedy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby Philly201 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

That sounds good but what if they find out I reported them, wouldn't that make my life worse?
Philly201
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby WikiME » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Philly201 wrote :
> That sounds good but what if they find out I reported them, wouldn't that
> make my life worse?

Thats what they want you to think so they can keep doing it. Its not like the old days where street gangs rule you have plenty of help now if you are being attacked or threatened. Your voice will be heard by the right people and you will be helped.
WikiME
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 pm

I agree
MizCeeDub
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby 2013dreams » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Gangs prey on the youth because they mislead them with promises of wealth and the easy good life.Having good role models in the schools for the troubled kids that turn to gangs will help them stay away from those crowds. Its hard to turn them once they join but if we do a better job of explaining how they can end your life before it begins it will keep the kids away from the gangs. Bullying from a gang member in a school can turn deadly and thats why helping them before it starts is the best solution
2013dreams
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby LoveMass » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 am

The police already know how gangs operate so really you would just have to tell your story and they would know you weren't making it up.Some of the schemes gangs pull on kids are so elaborate and evil the police know that its the truth because someone of that age could never create a story like that and the gang members will add one more crime to their history making it that much harder for them to do illegal things in the future without being unnoticed.
LoveMass
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 am

Re: Police gang unit

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Most known gang members already have a there mug shot and gang affiliation in police data base, along with aliases. So reporting only adds to that recored. If its serious enough they will get them next time they see them.
MizCeeDub
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby Leader6754 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:36 pm

MizCeeDub wrote :
> Most known gang members already have a there mug shot and gang affiliation
> in police data base, along with aliases. So reporting only adds to that
> recored. If its serious enough they will get them next time they see them.

That database is so important because for some reason they cant just arrest you for having affiliation but what is nice is that if they ever are arrested for something they automatically get hit with a harsher sentence for having gang affiliation. With that being said wouldnt it be smart to use this in school systems. Once you are proven to be hanging with gangs your punishment for being tardy one day can allow the school to put you on a classroom lockdown while in school and the entire time they do everything they can to break you away from further gang affiliation.
Leader6754
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Re: Police gang unit

Postby pinkiejay » Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Leader6754 wrote :
> MizCeeDub wrote :
> > Most known gang members already have a there mug shot and gang affiliation
> > in police data base, along with aliases. So reporting only adds to that
> > recored. If its serious enough they will get them next time they see them.
>
> That database is so important because for some reason they cant just arrest you for
> having affiliation but what is nice is that if they ever are arrested for something
> they automatically get hit with a harsher sentence for having gang affiliation. With
> that being said wouldnt it be smart to use this in school systems. Once you are
> proven to be hanging with gangs your punishment for being tardy one day can allow the
> school to put you on a classroom lockdown while in school and the entire time they do
> everything they can to break you away from further gang affiliation.

This is absolutely a fantastic idea! You two should work together and create a program for the schools!!
pinkiejay
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

Re: Police gang unit

Postby CableGuy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:23 pm

MizCeeDub wrote :
> Most known gang members already have a there mug shot and gang affiliation
> in police data base, along with aliases. So reporting only adds to that
> recored. If its serious enough they will get them next time they see them.

People want immediate results and dont understand the meaning of building a record against a person. You are helping the police and yourself because once they meet up with thet person their silly crime has caught up with them and now they will pay for everything they did. Also a judge will see their record and determine they are living a life of crime and will lock them up.
CableGuy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

cron
Chat: Enter