Police gang unit

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Police gang unit

Postby Essentially » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm

There was such a bad problem with gangs that they have made a special unit to arrest gang members now so if you are having problems with a gang or gang member call the gang unit and they will make their life hell until they are either in prison, a casket, or reformed.
Essentially

Re: Police gang unit

Postby handcuffed » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

They should visit high schools once a month and document any kids that show signs of gang affiliation so when they graduate if they are caught as an adult they already have proof they begin this years before their first arrest.
handcuffed

Postby Tinkerbella » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Good idea to keep track of them when they are easy to find like at school because once they graduate and they know that the police are looking for them they are very hard to find. Keeping track of gang members is very important for the public's safety.
Tinkerbella

Postby Hearty7678 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I think the hall monitors can handle the kids in high school and the gang unit can stay on the streets where the belong.
Hearty7678

Postby NoticeME » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm

I am in the same boat with Hearty7678. We dont need gang police inside of schools just a stronger support system from the state on the harsh punishments of kids that are proven to have gang affiliation.
NoticeME

Postby Splitz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 pm

The gang unit is some of the roughest police in the unit so those men need to be on the streets where the killers are and the kids at school that are trying to become gangsters just need to be arrested and taken on a day trip with the gang unit to see that the good guys always win and gangsters always lose in the end.
Splitz

Postby resolved » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 pm

But some of the kids in schools are in the gangs that are killers on the streets. When something happens at the school and it escalates off campus now those killers on the streets are going after a student in the school that could be anyones kid including yours. Dont think that just because you dont have gang members in your town that the problem isnt like that in other areas.
resolved

Postby Jibbs » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

I think that the gang police take pictures of everyone that they believe is in a street gang and take pictures of their tattoos also. When they get into trouble the next time they will be charged heavily with prison time. They should link up with the local school district and send them gang member photos and if any of the pictures belong to a student they should be expelled.
Jibbs

Postby Globe88 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am

Once a month the gang unit should make their rounds to schools and collect the complaints and potential gang member students. If you are entered as a potential gang member in school and you are caught off school running with a gang the police unit should be able to arrest you and bring you home to your parents to disclose their findings.
Globe88

Postby WingNut » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 pm

handcuffed wrote :
> They should visit high schools once a month and document any kids that show
> signs of gang affiliation so when they graduate if they are caught as an
> adult they already have proof they begin this years before their first
> arrest.

Good idea
WingNut

Next

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying