Police gang unit

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Re: Police gang unit

Postby windytunnel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm

CableGuy wrote :
> MizCeeDub wrote :
> > Most known gang members already have a there mug shot and gang affiliation
> > in police data base, along with aliases. So reporting only adds to that
> > recored. If its serious enough they will get them next time they see them.
>
> People want immediate results and dont understand the meaning of building a record
> against a person. You are helping the police and yourself because once they meet up
> with thet person their silly crime has caught up with them and now they will pay for
> everything they did. Also a judge will see their record and determine they are living
> a life of crime and will lock them up.

This is true. Ive seen a many cases where the person was guilty of something small, but they wanted this guy off the street for good and for awhile, so they would build there case and when it was big enough, or enough small infractions to hold them, they would snag them for that and throw all "pending" charges against them. I agree with both these posters.
windytunnel

Postby FlakeyJakesters » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

That is a great idea, the gang unit will help.
FlakeyJakesters

Postby glamMOM » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:01 am

I think I would feel scared for my kids if their school needed this kind of gang units at their school.I honestly would probably take them out and reenroll them in another safer school
glamMOM

Postby WarByrd » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 pm

The difference between a regular street cop and a gang unit officer is the tactics and their awareness. The gang unit knows they are dealing with people who know the law and know their way around it so the gang unit specializes in trapping them in the middle of their scheme so there is no chance of getting out of it. They wouldnt make a unit specifically for gangs if there wasnt a need for a special unit. The flip side of that is most gangs recruit young so they can mold them and so gang units should be present in schools.
WarByrd

Previous

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

Chat: Enter