Getting jumped

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Re: Getting jumped

Postby Wayward » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Yeah just covering your head and vitals and hope that someone come to break it up or they leave you alone and dont kill you.It says a lot about a guys character that needs more than one person to help him fight somoene.You are a big coward
Wayward

Postby ColSanders » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

I got jumped at an arcade when I was 12 by some high school kids in my town. They stole over $10 in quarters and left me with a huge goosebump on my forehead. I never caught them and I was so scared I never went back to that place ever again and didnt tell my parents. In a odd way I thought it was my fault and I would get into trouble if I told so I kept it to myself. It was one of the scariest things I had ever gone through because you are waiting for them to stop and every second feels like an hour.
ColSanders

Postby MizCeeDub » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 pm

I remember getting jumped coming home from school one day. A car drove past and pulled over. A girl jumped out ran towards me and asked if I was ____, I said yes, then she said, I heard you was talk in mess about islanders. I looked at her baffled, cause I am part islander, and before I could speak, she punched me in my left cheek.... then ran off to the car. I was shocked more then anything. Wow. Cowardless ppl need to do their homework before starting a fight over race... duh!
MizCeeDub

Postby digger06 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm

ColSanders wrote :
> I got jumped at an arcade when I was 12 by some high school kids in my
> town. They stole over $10 in quarters and left me with a huge goosebump on
> my forehead. I never caught them and I was so scared I never went back to
> that place ever again and didnt tell my parents. In a odd way I thought it
> was my fault and I would get into trouble if I told so I kept it to myself.
> It was one of the scariest things I had ever gone through because you are
> waiting for them to stop and every second feels like an hour.

It does seem like forever when you are in a fight and when its over it only lasts seconds
digger06

Postby DoraLynn » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 am

Ive never been in a fight, but I guess its pretty scarry. I remember being asked once, "If you were about to get in a fight, would you rather fight someone who KNEW HOW to fight, or who had never been in a fight before?" I thought long and hard, and being that I had never been in one, I decided I would rather fight someone who knew how to fight. Why you ask? Cause they will be quick, give you a few combos, but someone who has never fought before, will be scared, have adrenaline running through them, and will keep going until they knew there was no get back. Just my opinion.
DoraLynn

Postby LightOfftheLuv » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

That must of been traumatic as a young girl, sorry to hear that.
LightOfftheLuv

Postby shipshape » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:26 pm

DoraLynn wrote :
> Ive never been in a fight, but I guess its pretty scarry. I remember being
> asked once, "If you were about to get in a fight, would you rather
> fight someone who KNEW HOW to fight, or who had never been in a fight
> before?" I thought long and hard, and being that I had never been in
> one, I decided I would rather fight someone who knew how to fight. Why you
> ask? Cause they will be quick, give you a few combos, but someone who has
> never fought before, will be scared, have adrenaline running through them,
> and will keep going until they knew there was no get back. Just my opinion.
I so agree with your logic! I've never thought about it. But seeing this post, I definitely agree with you!
shipshape

Postby Needs2Leads » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 am

I got jumped in the 6th grade. I never told anyone at school BUT my brother and neighbors took care of the kids for me.
Needs2Leads

Postby Daretodream » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 pm

I was jumped by a group of girls on my way home from school. We lived down a steep hill and their houses were on top of the hill. I had to walk down it to get to my house. Well, they had started something at the school and I took my time walking home, which I should have left straight away, but instead, they came out of the yard and behind me as I descended the hill. I started to run adn one of the girls pushed me, causing me to fall and skid my face, knees, and hands, then when I was on my stomach head pointing down the hill, they jumped on my back and pulled my hair, kicked my sides, and one of the girls dug her nails near my eyes. To this day I have a scar on my forehead, chin and knees from the fall, and her nail marks right under my eye. And still, to this day I never knew why these girls did not like me.
Daretodream

Postby 10bigs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 am

Did you tell your parents or call the police to have them arrested for assault? Being jumped by a group of girls or boys will get them in big trouble
10bigs

PreviousNext

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

Chat: Enter