Getting jumped

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Getting jumped

Postby damagedgoods » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I was a victim of a gang bullying when I was in 7th grade but back then they called it being jumped. One kid grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back so I could protect myself and two other kids punched and kicked me over and over until I couldnt stand anymore. I found out AFTER they beat the daylights out of me that they didnt like me because one of their girlfriends said that I was cute. So basically I got the crap kicked out of me for something so stupid. I couldnt see out of my left eye for 2 days because it was swollen shut and I didnt go back to school for the next week because I didnt want to be made fun of or beaten up again. They day dramatically changed the way I lived my life. I was in fear of ever being alone or whenever someone would touch my back they would freak me out so bad I would always spin around and see who it was and spook them out in the process. Back then jumping someone made you a wuss and if you jumped someone then you knew you couldnt get them on their own. The kids that are involved in jumping someone should be kicked out of that school for good and have to start somewhere else. The amount of trauma they can cause a student from jumping him is off the charts. The only clear and simple solution is to get rid of the kids that are causing the problem ASAP.
damagedgoods

Re: Getting jumped

Postby JackBauer » Wed May 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Being jumped wow that kinda took me back to my days in school. I remember kids getting jumped because they would piss off an entire group of friends that traveled in a pack and once they started they wouldnt finish until they got the best of you. There was nothing that you could do about it because there was too many to fight off. This is real bad for a few reasons. One is that you really scare the daylights out of someone when a whole group is trying to bash your head in. Most people would be a mess from it for the rest of their life. Another is that you can inflict so much pain with repeated punches and kicks after a whole group is done taking their shots you are usually pretty messed up taking a long time to recover maybe even missing school which messes with your learning. Also if you have to fight in a group then you only want to really hurt someone and that is not what fighting is about. Fighting is to protect yourself and the people you care about. Attacking someone with several people is not the way to handle your problems
JackBauer

Postby LongLivetheKING » Thu May 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I remember watching a kid get jumped but he kind of deserved it. He tried to steal a smalled kids basketball and he didnt know that his older brothers were on the next court over watching this go down. Once he stole the ball he pushed the kid down and his 2 older brothers just pounced on him and beat him up pretty good. He didnt have a chance because whenever he would look at one the other would punch or kick him so it just looked like a antelope being attacked by 2 lions. It lasted about a minute but there was a lot of damage done in that minute. I think after watching that it made me think twice about how you see your favorite hero fight a whole group and win.....not likely in real life. In the movies everyone waits for the hero to beat up the bad guy before jumping in and in real life it everyone at the same time and nobody is that good at fighting.
LongLivetheKING

Postby Fishy » Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

If you are under the age of 18 and commit and violent crime like jumping someone you should have a adult punishment. I dont think they should lock you up with men but you should have to go through the process that adults do so it makes you more afraid. Kids that fight in packs are afraid of being alone and being punished alone. You seperate all of them and they have to deal with the way that they need to be punished individually. This will make them understand that when you gather in a dangerous group it will only get you permanently seperated but individually punished and if that means going to an opporunity school where they have no friends then that should be that.
Fishy

Postby crush88 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Does anyone have any advice on how to defend yourself when you are being attacked by more than one person?
crush88

Postby Stunts » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:40 am

crush88 wrote :
> Does anyone have any advice on how to defend yourself when you are being
> attacked by more than one person?

if you run and zig zag like you are being chased by a dog you will spread the group out. This is like the divide and conquer method. You dont have to beat them up you just have to stop them from beating you up and the best way of doing that is to run until one is far enough away from the group to turn around and face them 1 on 1 and only be focused on throwing them to the ground and keeping them from chasing you again. This will be your best shot at fighting off a group. If you stand still they will get you from all sides.
Stunts

Postby AllSquaredUP » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:46 pm

crush88 wrote :
> Does anyone have any advice on how to defend yourself when you are being
> attacked by more than one person?

Sometimes the only thing that you can do is curl up in a ball and protect your head and neck with your hands and forearms and protect your lungs with your elbows. Just stay silent and try not to show them the pain because that feeds them.
AllSquaredUP

Postby PrvtDixon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Head for the hills! Not literally but just ge away as fast as you can. If you are being jumped then there is no shame in running because when you are outnumbered you risk getting injured realy bad. Studies have shown that groups that fight together feed off one another and when you show blood or pain the others get more violent and could do some serious damage.
PrvtDixon

Postby BarnYard » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:47 pm

damagedgoods wrote :
> I was a victim of a gang bullying when I was in 7th grade but back then
> they called it being jumped. One kid grabbed my arms and pulled them behind
> my back so I could protect myself and two other kids punched and kicked me
> over and over until I couldnt stand anymore. I found out AFTER they beat
> the daylights out of me that they didnt like me because one of their
> girlfriends said that I was cute. So basically I got the crap kicked out of
> me for something so stupid. I couldnt see out of my left eye for 2 days
> because it was swollen shut and I didnt go back to school for the next week
> because I didnt want to be made fun of or beaten up again. They day
> dramatically changed the way I lived my life. I was in fear of ever being
> alone or whenever someone would touch my back they would freak me out so
> bad I would always spin around and see who it was and spook them out in the
> process. Back then jumping someone made you a wuss and if you jumped
> someone then you knew you couldnt get them on their own. The kids that are
> involved in jumping someone should be kicked out of that school for good
> and have to start somewhere else. The amount of trauma they can cause a
> student from jumping him is off the charts. The only clear and simple
> solution is to get rid of the kids that are causing the problem ASAP.

Very cool of you to express your life experience and your own solution for the problem. Nobody should be attacked like that and I am sorry you had to live with that.
BarnYard

Postby bbbright » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 pm

There really isnt a right way to get out of being jumped. Most of the time you are attacked from behind so you dont have a chance. If you are able to run away though I would do just that. Keeping your distance from those people in the future because they are capable of doing serious problems.
bbbright

Next

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

Chat: Enter