Cowards

I am being bullied by 4 guys that are two years older than me, what should I do?

Cowards

Postby Wiggles » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Anyone who has to fight as a group are cowards who are afraid of doing anything on their own and are in constant need of help.
If you are a victim of violent attack from more than 3 different kids you should call the police and have them help you solve this problem. Someone could be seriously injured if they are attacked by multiple people at one time. A strong blow to the back of the head could really cause severe head trauma. Even if they cant charge the kids at least the police will shake them up a little bit and have them on record so if the behavior continues they can be sent to juvenile hall.
Wiggles

Re: Cowards

Postby CrYsTaL » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 pm

I cant believe its 2012 and there are still gangs at school. Everyone knows the purpose of gangs are to create intimidation and get what they want through force. You cant say that a gang at school is positive in any way so any attack made on another student with more than 2 on 1 then it should be considered an aggressive premeditated attack by a hate group and they should be dealt with accordingly.
CrYsTaL

Postby YoungN » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 am

Gangs are still very common and they are still doing gang beatings and bullying kids that arent in their gang.They prey on people they know cant put up a good fight. Combing the streets for their next victim and whoever they find wont stand a chance and they know it. Its these groups that induce fear in others for their own enjoyment sometimes just because they are bored or need a laugh. The laws that police enforce are much harsher if you are gang affiliated so its about time are schools take a step in that direction too. We need to eliminate gangs from the school district so our kids dont have to be afraid to get an education.
YoungN

Postby PINGS » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Fighting in a group is such a dangerous thing if you are the victim. The group feeds off of each other so when someone lands a devistating hit it will encourage the others to match the severity of the hit. This is why you always see the group pounce once the victim has hit the floor. Its the vulnerability of the situation and the hunger for pain and humilation. If you are possibly going to have a problem with a large number of people you need to call the police and not even try to face them because it will be much too dangerous and could be deadly.
PINGS

Postby duckhunt » Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Dont schools come down very strict on kids that form gangs? I know that there is a law that if the police affiliate you as a gang memeber you can be locked up for a mandatory multi year sentence if you are every arrested for anything because of your affiliation. I would think that law trickled down into schools too.
duckhunt

Postby burner » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 am

duckhunt wrote :
> Dont schools come down very strict on kids that form gangs? I know that
> there is a law that if the police affiliate you as a gang memeber you can
> be locked up for a mandatory multi year sentence if you are every arrested
> for anything because of your affiliation. I would think that law trickled
> down into schools too.

Yes they do my child goes to a middle school where a group of 12 boys started a gang that was named after the street the school was on and they would video tape their fights and try to sell them to kids at school. Once one of the kids that was being beat up on the videos got a lawyer involved the school suspended all the kids they could lidentify on the video and they ended up being on the local news so it brought shame on their families. They didnt get arrested but they were told if there was even a word about that gang being formed again they would all be placed in a school for troubled youth.
burner

Postby CookieCrumbs » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 pm

At least we know they still take gangs seriously. I heard someone say the other day that gangs dont exist anymore and I told them they needed to take their rose colored glasses off.
CookieCrumbs

Postby loophole » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Any real man doesnt need a group of friends to make him feel like a man.
loophole

Postby Whitehurst » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 am

Anytime a gang member is on their own they are quiet and scared they only feel strong in a large group exactly like a coward!
Whitehurst

Postby Wellness » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 am

Anyone who doesnt help someone that is being bullied is also a coward and guilty of being an enabler
Wellness

Next

Return to Victim of Gang Bullying

Chat: Enter