Whats worse bullying from girls/boys?

Have advice for parents of a bullied kid? What can they do? How can they help?

Re: Whats worse bullying from girls/boys?

Postby jimmyjammer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm

I say boys too the trauma from a fight that is very violent can screw them up for a very long time. Girls say their life is over every other day( trust me im the only male in my house)
jimmyjammer

Postby shipshape » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

jimmyjammer wrote :
> I say boys too the trauma from a fight that is very violent can screw them
> up for a very long time. Girls say their life is over every other day(
> trust me im the only male in my house)
Poor guy! I must agree with you. Girls get over things so easily, dramatize the smallest things, and over react about everything. Boys, are capable of physical violence that could be potentially fatal, or life scarring.
shipshape

Postby StMary » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Boys. I have 2 and the stuff they tell me about that happens on the field/locker room is distrubing and when you try to complain as a parent they tell you everything is under control and you are overreacting but kids know when there is adults around and the bullying takes place when nobody can see it
StMary

Postby Jasper » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Boys because they put the fear of death into you. Boys will tell other boys they will kill them and when you are that young and havent experienced having someone fight you it can scare you into thinking you could die. Imagine how that would feel thinking you are going to die going to school. Boys so have it worse than girls
Jasper

Previous

Return to Parents of a Bullied Kid

Chat: Enter