Is there a "right way" to raise a child

Is your dad telling you to stop crying and toughen up? How do you get him to listen?

Re: Is there a "right way" to raise a child

Postby windytunnel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:37 pm

I've never had to perform this, but my best friend, my sister, I've sat by and watched them, and they have both done what their parents have done, plus the things they wish their parents HAD done, or should have done. I know for fact, that both felt there were things they felt their parents did that was questionable, and refuse to do this to their children, but honestly, common sense. You know what a child needs to live, and to grow into a happy mature person. You know what hurt you as a child and what you needed more of. Be the judge. In the end, you have to live with the do's and don't of how you raised your kids.
windytunnel

Postby KenKickerLA » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am

Some kids can take it others can not and become dysfunctional.
KenKickerLA

Postby Nailene » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Ive seen some parents who I would think they raised their kids well, but the kids are dysfunctional still. What and where does bullying stem from? Why does it happen?
Nailene

Postby glamMOM » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:00 am

Kids need a lot of love, attention, and guidance but the amounts and the order it up to the parent but as long as you give them that they will be fine
glamMOM

Postby GoBuffs » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 pm

You need love love love
GoBuffs

Previous

Return to My Dad Thinks I am a "Wuss"

Chat: Enter