Permanent ban

Has someone ever started a fake facebook using your name? How do you make it stop?

Re: Permanent ban

Postby Share8 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

Why do people think that telling someone to kill themself is not bad? I think that should be enough to tkae their internet rights away. I have never heard anyone in person tell someone to go kill themself because its so mean spirited that you know you would be shunned if you said that to someone but you can hide in your home and say it on the computer.
Share8

Postby craycraycris » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm

I think this would be a feasible arrangement. what about that guy who said he as going to go shoot up a school and take a bit out of their half beating hearts.. He said it jokingly, but sure enough he is facing 8 years in prison. I think if we started making the threats, and comments of "kill yourself", there should be a punishment. Maybe if it is extreme enough, people would watch what they say and be a little cautious.
craycraycris

Postby AsROCK » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 pm

They do hand out permanent bans but not as often as they should. The syetem they have is easily confused with trolls sending false reports so some stories get overlooked
AsROCK

Postby BigTymer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:31 pm

I banned facebook from my life a long time ago and it has a lot to do with cyber bullying and the company not taking responsibility because they focus more on making billions of dollars
BigTymer

Postby ItsyBetty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 am

Are they people that have been banned forever or is it too easy to make another fake profile?
ItsyBetty

Previous

Return to Victim of a Fake Facebook

Chat: Enter