Improvements

Want to know why some people bully others and their reasoning behind their hurtful actions? Ask your questions here and have a reformed, repentant bully answer and help you understand why they bullied people in the first place.

Re: Improvements

Postby henryhicks56 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 am

I just read about an app where you can anonymously get real time help from people (get advice on bullying) not sure what the name is though. That's one advance from when I was a kid.
henryhicks56

Postby MizCeeDub » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 pm

I must admit there is a ton more than when I attended school. But the bullying has become worse, so more needs to be done, and it must be more consistent throughout the school districts. I usually send ppl who come to me about bullying to this site and to BV on twitter and facebook. My kids tell their friends and a few have come on board and have been getting great ideas.
MizCeeDub

Postby FairSkiesMontana » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am

Progression wrote :
> School cameras were not around when I was in school. We used to go behind a
> wall and fight with no problems but now in schools you cant go anywhere on
> campus without being on a surveilance camera.

That basically what I was going to say. I'm sure there are there are blind areas but much better than the old days.
FairSkiesMontana

Postby DoraLynn » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Overall, improvements need to made and as soon as possible. Things are getting out of hand. Kids are killing themselves, self harming, girls are being tormented for reporting rapes! I'm scared for all kids....
DoraLynn

Postby ValuedLife » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 am

Each year they get better but bullying and child obesity are the main goals for school right now
ValuedLife

Postby MickeyM » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 am

I never had all these powerful celebrities show up at my school and tell us if you are bullied you are not alone I am just like you. That is so powerful for a kid to hear from one of their heroes
MickeyM

Previous

Return to Ask a Former Bully

Chat: Enter