School Probation

What do you wish would change? Post your thoughts here.

Re: School Probation

Postby Pacos » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 am

Isnt school probation just detention?
Pacos

Postby MizCeeDub » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

2nice4life wrote :
> I wonder if this could actually be a reality soon. Does anyone know if
> anything like this is already in place in our country?
I saw an article a few weeks back about a school dedicated just to bullies. Once a school has written you up and you have been kicked out, they send you to this special school and made to follow rules by strict teachers, counselors, and therapists. Most are regular classes, but other classes that are directed to bullying in itself are required. Its a school that deals directly with bullies, and the two ppl interviewed said that they have learned a lot, because now they have to deal with other bullies who make them feel less, like they have others. I think it would be good to have a school. Like an alternative school for bullies.
MizCeeDub

Postby PepRalliesNYC » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 am

I agree, there needs to be some type of punishment.
PepRalliesNYC

Postby HailsKatres » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 am

That's a good idea - also tying the parents in legally if they get to a certain level would be a good addition. Just like if a kid causes damages to real property the parents are responsible.
HailsKatres

Postby pinkiejay » Wed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Now this is a great idea! I would vote for this type of action. If a child is truant, the parents can be charges. SO, if your kid is constantly being bullied, then the parents should have to be legally responsible to pay for the program that will keep their child isolated away from other students. Makes more than perfect sense to me. I actually like this idea. This type of isolation from other students not only protects the victim, but it places the child in solitary confinement to rethink their choices. Once the child is capable of reintegrating with the rest of the student, he or she may think twice about bullying for fear of being isolated again. Great idea and high five for that idea!!!!
pinkiejay

Postby AsROCK » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Pacos wrote :
> Isnt school probation just detention?

No that is a punishment, probation would be a period of time that you have to stay out of trouble or you face a harsh punishment for a minor incident
AsROCK

Postby RedFlare » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Problem children should have to toe the line after they get in trouble and then the punishments get worse
RedFlare

Postby ItsyBetty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am

Pacos wrote :
> Isnt school probation just detention?

No detention is the punishment or jail but probation is when you have a period of time where you have to be checked to make sure you dont fall back into the same bad behavior and if you do the punishment is more severe
ItsyBetty

Previous

Return to A Bully Wish List

Chat: Enter